Pages

Things I love Thursday!

Happy Thursday!!
WOW! What the difference 20 degrees makes! Kentucky is thawing out from the polar vortex and let me tell you, we are happy to see it go away. Luckily I don't have to go out everyday to a job outside of my house so I snuggled in my office and did a lot of writing. I did venture out a few times when my guys wanted to go somewhere, but they were as content as me with staying in.

Everything Thursday I'm going to be doing a new post on things I'm lovin'!! I want you to share with me in the comment section things you are lovin' right now! Once a month I'm going to try something you are lovin' and give you a PRIZE! It might be one of the things I'm lovin' in return!

Here is what I'm lovin' now!

I'm totally diggin' Katy Perry's song Dark Horse. It reminds me of my Magical Cures Mystery Series and I could totally see a movie trailer for the series with this song playing!

 I'm so lovin' leopard print! This was an awesome little gem I found at New York and Company for only $6!! I ended up buying all they had and giving them as Christmas gifts because I loved them so much!

OH! These little goodies are from the Gluten Free brand Lucy's. There are several different flavors, but I'm over indulging on the chocolate chip ones right now!

So...what are you lovin' this Thursday?

7 comments:

  1. The song "Chocolate" by The 1975.

    Dragonflies because it is the pattern I decided to use for my molded stained glass lamp class.

    The sun! It is out today and the temperature is in the 30s. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im Loving these Kraker Nuts that I found in the produce area In Walmart they are Dill Pickle flavor and Quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to find the NEW Secret deodorant @Target (got it free with a coupon from P&G)!!! love the smell!!! And my daughter has been singing that silly song "What does the fox say?" so now it is stuck in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the show -Meet the Millers. It's on Thursday nights after The Big Bang Theory (another show I love)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I know Lisa Wells!!! HI, Lisa and Tanya. So fun to find both of you on here. I'm lovin' the seasonal Limited Edition Thomas' English muffins--In particular, Cinnamon Vanilla (they make your breath smell like vanilla!) and Banana. Yum. I can't wait to read some of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. I spelled your name incorrectly. TONYA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...